Senior+Goodbye

Senior Goodbye

As my high school career is coming to an end, I am immersed into the reality of becoming an adult. While I am not entirely sure if I am ready for that step, I am thankful for those who have helped me succeed along the way. Freshman year, I would have never thought I would become the woman I have.

I want to give a special thanks to Miss Parker who believed in me when no one else would. She pushed me to be a better person and helped me to make my dreams become reality. Even through the toughest of times, Parker was there to help me keep on a straight head. She has taught me skills that I will use for the rest of my life. Parker is and always will be like a sister to me, and for that I cannot thank her enough.

I also want to give thanks to Mrs. Lute-Brown. She is the nicest and most sincere person I have ever met. Lute-Brown always gave me the best advice and in two short years, we became very close. She was a shoulder to cry on, a friend to laugh with, and filled me with joy when I needed it. She picked me up everytime I fell and filled me with self confidence I never could have imagined finding.

At the beginning of high school, I had a countless number of friends. I was always hanging out with someone, never worried about not having someone to sit with in class, and I always had someone to talk to. Eventually, I let the popularity get to my head and I started to transform into a person I did not recognize. Soon after, all my friends no longer liked being around me because they too, did not recognize me anymore. After losing my friends, I was forced to grow up a little. I snapped out of it and started worrying about my future, school, and my family. Even though I never actually got my friends back, I am proud to say that I have grown into someone I love being. I am happier now, without friends, than I ever was before.

I had an amazing high school experience, though it was rough at times, I would not trade it for the world. I love being a Slicer and I will carry my LPHS memories with me wherever I go. Thank you to everyone who was ever there for me, I will never forget you.