Lambert plans future at Ancilla

Lambert plans future at Ancilla

For some high school students, balancing school, clubs, and work can be a struggle; Kirsten Lambert, a La Porte High School senior, has found a way to prove that with hard work and dedication, no goal is unreachable.

Lambert is a member of the LPHS Chapter of National Honor Society. She is also a key member of FFA, as well as art club. In addition to her school groups, she shows pigs, sheep, steers, dairy cows, and goats as the President of the Pleasant Clovers 4-H Club. She also takes part in 4-H building projects, including scrapbooking, general crafts, and recycling.

Adding to the clubs that Lambert is a part of, she is known to volunteer at many events in need of help. Between Adopt a Family, the Paws For Cause event, and the Fish Lake Paws For Cause Paddle Fest, Lambert has found community service to play a great role in her life.

Through taking care of her animals, and also being a part of the La Porte County Dairy Judging Team, Lambert spends most of her days around animals, and her job is no exception; she works at a local farm caring for and bottle feeding calves.

“Animals have always been in my life. I love working with them,” Lambert said.

Between her school clubs, 4-H responsibilities, and work, Lambert still manages to have time to take her studies seriously, and has maintained a strong GPA going into her senior year. Lambert plans to attend Ancilla College as she looks to find a career in the dairy field.

As Lambert prepares for her next big step, she is anxious to see where her future as a Charger will take her.