Cloutier crowned queen

Cloutier crowned queen

Recently announced La Porte High School Prom Queen, Chloe Cloutier has been a force to be reckoned with during her years at LPHS.

Cloutier has been on the colorguard and winterguard teams for the past four years, but was a true standout during her junior and senior years when she was made captain.

Cloutier is also the vice-president of National Honor Society and has been involved in Student Council, Girl Reserves, and the Work Ethic program since her freshman year. She plans to attend Purdue University in the Fall to pursue a degree in Biochemistry/Pre-Medicine.

As she reaches the end of her senior year, Cloutier is beyond grateful for her years as a Slicer. The encouragement from the staff, students, and coaches has always been her favorite part.

“In the last four years, the supportive community at LPHS has impelled me to strive for greatness now and in the future,” Cloutier said.

According to Cloutier, the welcoming and supportive environment at LPHS has inspired her to pursue a career that centers around helping others.

“LPHS has taught me the value of working as a team and lending a helping hand. We can accomplish anything if we just work together,” Cloutier said.

Her down-to-earth and selfless personality has led her to plans for a great future, and it may be the reason she was voted this year’s Prom queen.

“I was incredibly honored to have been in the running for Prom Queen at all. I was surprised that I was given the crown on Prom night. I was uplifted by the whole experience, and I was extremely happy that I was given the opportunity to represent my school,” Cloutier said.

Cloutier has been a phenomenal example of what a true Slicer stands for, and she is beyond deserving of her crown.