LPHS All-Conference Athletes

Colin Berquist
Sport: Football
Biggest accomplishment(s) in your sport: “Two time team MVP and also two time All Conference member.”
Favorite memory: “Walking on the field before the game with Coach Shark.”
Colton Thode
Sport: Football
Biggest accomplishment(s) in your sport: “Getting All-Conference.”
Favorite memory: “Being able to attend the Trine Camp.”
Gavin Zolvinski
Sport: Football
Biggest accomplishment(s) in your sport: “Being third all-time in career tackles in LPHS history.”
Favorite memory: Beating Michigan City on a stuffed two point conversion in overtime junior year.”
Aniya Kennedy
Sport: Volleyball
Biggest accomplishment(s) in your sport: “Being awarded MVP, being able to go down to Florida for the Under-Armor All American camp, and all my scholarship opportunities.”
Favorite memory: “The last couple years of AAU Nationals and playing and having a vacation in Florida.”
Lesley Marshall
Sport: Volleyball
Biggest accomplishment(s) in your sport: “Making the all-star team, becoming co-MVP, getting 1000 digs, being second in state, and being captain.”
Favorite memory: “Going undefeated in DAC junior year with my team, winning Sectionals three years in a row, and team bonding and dinners.”
Lauren West
Sport: Girls’ Soccer
Biggest accomplishment(s) in your sport: “I am a captain, made the DAC All Conference Team, and made the MVP.”
Favorite memory: “Just spending time with my teammates through team dinners and singing songs on the bus to and from games!”
Dylan West
Sport: Boys’ Soccer
Biggest accomplishment(s) in your sport: “MVP.”
Favorite memory: “Bus rides home.”
Quentin Spears
Sport: Boys’ Tennis
Biggest accomplishment(s) in your sport: “Obtaining DAC all conference award freshmen, junior, and senior years, and obtaining two All State Single Honorable mentions and one All State Doubles Honorable mentions.”
Favorite memory: “Traveling to Semi-State sophomore year to cheer on my team when I was injured.”
Liam Wolf
Sport: Boys’ Tennis
Biggest accomplishment(s) in your sport: “My biggest accomplishment was being awarded MVP.”
Favorite memory: “My favorite memory was my sophomore year when we won Regionals against St. Joe and my whole team rushed onto my court.”
Lila Gillisse
Sport: Girls’ Cross Country
Biggest accomplishment(s) in your sport: “Going to State.”
Favorite memory: “Pasta parties.”
Brenna Sobecki
Sport: Girls’ Cross Country
Biggest accomplishment(s) in your sport: “Going to State as a team, earning All-State, and winning the conference meet at the DAC Championship.”
Favorite memory: “Taking an unexpected first place with a time of 18:45, beating two girls placed top 15 at State in the last 800 meters of the race.”
Jay Pillai
Sport: Boys’ Cross Country
Biggest accomplishment(s) in your sport: “Getting 27th at State.”
Favorite memory: “Going one, two, and three in Sectionals and one and two in DAC.
Cole Raymond
Sport: Boys’ Cross Country
Biggest accomplishment(s) in your sport: “Being a DAC Champ six times, 1st team All-State two times, and a Semi-State champion.”
Favorite memory: “ Loved the hard work and the high mileage. I love practice every single day, just love the gift God’s given me.”
Brayden Sobecki
Sport: Boys’ Cross Country
Biggest accomplishment(s) in your sport: “Winning Sectionals as a team, qualifying for State, and overcoming an injury.”
Favorite memory: “Overcoming an injury then doing well in track, and the pasta dinners.”
Kamryn Kubik
Sport: Girls’ Golf
Biggest accomplishment(s) in your sport: “Shooting an 84 at Sandy Pines, which is my PR, and also getting my first eagle during that round.”
Favorite memory: “Advancing to Regionals with my team and spending that weekend with them in Lafayette.
Molly Menne
Sport: Girls’ Golf
Biggest accomplishment(s) in your sport: “Breaking 80 at the beginning of the season.”
Favorite memory: “Getting MVP freshman year.”