Artists on tour 2022

With the production of a vaccine and more of a grasp on how to stay safe during a global pandemic, concerts have come back.

With many artists continuing their tours and new artists beginning theirs, here is a list of popular artists to see in 2022.

Olivia Rodrigo is an artist who has taken the world by storm with her debut album, SOUR, breaking the Billboard Hot 100 charts last summer. She has recently announced her SOUR North America tour. As of December 16, her tour is officially sold out, but Ticketmaster is still available for resale tickets.

Though he may not be a singer, John Mulaney has announced his comedy tour for 2022. He will be at the United Center on July 15, 2021, and July 16, 2021. Tickets range from $100 to $1,000+.

Elton John’s Farewell Tour has been ongoing since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, and after being postponed for two years, his tour begins again in 2022. John will be playing at stadiums in Chicago. His first two tour dates will be February 4th and February 5th, 2022 at the United Center. This summer he will be back in the Chicagoland area at Soldier Field on August 5th. Tickets start at $200.

Billy Joel will be playing at the University Notre of Dame this summer. The New York native is bringing his inspiring story and piano medleys to Old Notre Dame on June 25, 2022. Tickets will start at $50.

Conan Gray is continuing his tour at the Byline Bank Aragon Ballroom in Chicago on March 25, 2022. Due to the size of the theater, it is a pit-only concert. Tickets start at $200.

The HAIM Sisters are going on tour in North America after their latest album Women in Music II. They will perform at the Huntington Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island in Chicago on June 3rd of 2022. Tickets start at $50.

Kacey Musgraves, the country-pop icon, will be performing her newest album, Star-Crossed, at the United Center on January 20, 2022. Tickets start at $80.

Dua Lipa, one of the most popular artists of the year, is going to be on tour and will be in the Chicagoland area at the United Center on March 9, 2022. Tickets start at $120.

Greta Van Fleet, popular for their Led Zeppelin sound, will be going on tour in 2022. They do not have any Chicago dates, but they will be performing in their home state of Michigan in Kalamazoo on March 10, 2022. The performance will take place at the Wings Event Center and the tickets start at $113.

Red Hot Chili Peppers and The Strokes, after years of hiatus, will begin their North America tour at Soldier Field on August 19, 2022. Tickets start at $90.A

With the global pandemic and mandates, most if not all of the venues listed require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test 24 hours before the concert.