Prom nominees

Prom nominees

LaPorte High School is proud to announce the Prom King and Queen nominees for the Class of 2022. The junior and senior classes nominated the following students to be on the Prom Court, with the king and queen to be announced Saturday night at Prom.

Simone Pollock-

• What is your favorite school memory?: “Joining the track team my freshman year.”
  • What is something you wish you would have known coming into your senior year?: “Don’t take a moment for granted.”

Lu Trice Franklin-

• What is your favorite school memory?: “Starting the Diversity Club.”
  • What is something you wish you would have known coming into your senior year?: “I wish I knew who my real friends were.”

Zoey Loucks- 

• What is your favorite school memory?: “I love all of the time I have spent with my friends.”
  • What is something you wish you would have known coming into your senior year?: “I wish I would have known how fast it all would go.”

Lesley Marshall- 

• What is your favorite school memory?: “Volleyball season and playing in front of all the fans, and going to the football games with my friends.”
  • What is something you wish you would have known coming into your senior year?: “I wish I would’ve known how fast everything would have flown by my senior year.”

Macy Mrozinski- 

• What is your favorite school memory?: “My favorite school memory is just being with my friends. I don’t think I can name just one! I love my friend so much, and we have made so many amazing memories together over the last four years.”
  • What is something you wish you would have known coming into your senior year?: “Coming into my senior year, I wish I would have known how fast it goes. It feels like we just started, and now we are down to the last three weeks.”

Collin Berquist- 

• What is your favorite school memory?: “My favorite school memory was weight class junior year with all of my friends and Coach Lowry.”
  • What is something you wish you would have known coming into your senior year?: “I wish I would have known how fast it would go by and to cherish it.”

Brady Bernth- 

• What is your favorite school memory?: “My favorite school memory was when I hit a walk-off versus Valparaiso my junior baseball season.”
  • What is something you wish you would have known coming into your senior year?: “Something I wish I would have known coming into senior year was that the year was going to fly by, and I should appreciate all the little things!”

Grant Godwin-

• What is your favorite school memory?: “My favorite high school memory was being on the track team because I was able to meet new friends.”
  • What is something you wish you would have known coming into your senior year?: “Something that I wish I would have known before my senior year was that I would become a prom nominee. ”

Gage Huff- 

• What is your favorite school memory?: “My favorite school memory has to be taking all of the agriculture classes available oh, they were always a good time.”
  • What is something you wish you would have known coming into your senior year?: “Something I wish I would have known was to slow down and try and enjoy my time here as I will never get it back.”

Nick Hock-

• What is your favorite school memory?: “My favorite memory was when La Porte beat City my sophomore and junior year of track.”
  • What is something you wish you would have known coming into your senior year?: “I wish I would have known how fast the time would go.”

Grant Ott-Large- 

• What is your favorite school memory?: “My favorite school memory is being a part of the Radio/Tv class and getting to make videos with my best friends.”
  • What is something you wish you would have known coming into your senior year?: “Something I wish I would’ve known coming into my senior year is to focus on hanging with my friends more because this is the last time I’ll ever see most of them.”

Gavin Zolvinski- 

• What is your favorite school memory?: “ Playing football with the boys.”
  • What is something you wish you would have known coming into your senior year?: “You only get one senior year, so take in all the little things and make the most of it.”

Prom will be held at LaPorte’s Civic Auditorium on Saturday, May 7th from 8:00-11:00 p.m.